This role will be based onsite for training.
**Start date Monday, 23rd November**
• Deal with Inbound and Outbound calls from customers
• Provide first class customer service and handle customer queries and complaints in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
• Handle internal queries via phone or email
• Recording information on the CRM systems
• Set, Manage & Track realistic instalment plans for customers
• Maximise the levels of cash / debt recovered
• Promote Direct Debit payments
• Work to achieve personal and team collections targets
• Feed into regular team meetings with observations on strategies/effectiveness and suggestions on new campaigns
• Handle customer queries and complaints in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
• Previous Customer Service experience a plus
• Good Customer Service
• Proactive thinker and problem solver
• Calm, professional & approachable manner along with a positive and professional attitude to tasks allocated
• Excellent communicator
• Team player with ability to work independently
• Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong communication skills and good phone manner
• Attention to detail
If interested in this position, please forward your updated CV to Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie.