I am looking to speak to German OR French speakers who are looking for a new opportunity in Dublin.
As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to lead the invoice payment process for business customers. In this role, you will keep a positive relationship with the client’s customers to ensure that cash collection activities are met. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, who will be responsible to reduce aged debts, improve collections and collate high quality dispute information.
• Contact customers by phone and other tools to ensure timely payment of all invoices, being pro-active to ensure an overdue situation does not occur
• Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external clients
• Promptly provide customer payment remittances to Accenture’s cash applications team
• Build reports liaised with client processes and procedures
• Meet weekly/monthly collections targets and all SLA’s
• Raise to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with the established policy
• Produce monthly statements to send to customers in line with client’s processes
• Strong communication skills
• Oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as in as part of a team
• Good interpersonal & time leadership skills
• Ability to establish and maintain key relationships
• Fluent in German or French
Client: Social media company
Language: German OR French
Salary & Benefits:
- Contract : 1 year FTC (Renewable)
- 27-28K basic + Performance bonus+, free meals etc. dinner snacks.
- Progression ops rapid team growth.
- Progression opportunities as below: Senior Agent > SME > QA Team Lead > Senior Team Lead > Trainer
Customer Service, Social Media, Attention to detail
If you are looking for something exciting and want to grow professionally, send me your CV at vivian.rodriguez@cpl