Are you looking to get into Financial Services?
Training will be provided along with competitive salary & benefits (incl. study support). Hybrid work is on offer also as you gain experience to grow your career in this sector.
My client is based in Dublin, in the role you will be assigned a list of accounts to call and contact existing and new customers with a view to negotiating outstanding payments.
· Contact customer by telephone to negotiate payment strategy
· Ability to work a large volume of accounts
· Achieve and surpass weekly and monthly collection targets
· Ensure compliant and customer focused collections
· Manually update accounts and edit information gained from calls
· Assisting with ad hoc administrative tasks
Your Experience & Skills:
· Previous telephone experience is a desirable but not essential
· Customer service experience is welcome
· Ability to negotiate, professional in approach and able to deal with a variety of individuals
· Good communication skills
· Think on own initiative, focused with a positive attitude
· Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie