My Client are sourcing for a Commercial Accountant to join their team in Co.Down. Working for a leading food producer who have shown tremendous growth in recent years, through new product lines and investment in their workforce, the commercial Accountant will join a dynamic business, undertaking this analytical role that will offer a strong career pathway.
- Partnering with our Commercial team to assist with strategic planning and decision making.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly divisional sales and margin reports, including detailed variance analysis reporting.
- Identification and reporting of trends to improve business performance.
- Reporting on gross margin enhancement projects
- Co-ordination & preparation of the monthly sales forecasts
- Reviewing NPD costings to ensure accurate and effective viability assessments.
- Co-ordination & preparation of the annual divisional sales budget
- Assisting with the development of reporting tools
- Qualified or Part-qualified Accountant with at least 2 years' experience within a similar commercial role,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels
- A proactive and hands-on approach
- Strong analytical skills and financial process experience along with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience of a manufacturing environment.
For further details and a confidential discussion, please call Darrach on 02890725622 or apply directly below