Cpl is actively recruiting for an experienced Bid Manager to join an award-winning manufacturing business based in County Armagh.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a well-established, market leader in a newly created role.
About the role:
Working alongside the Sales and Marketing Manager the successful candidate be responsible for formulating tender and daily project bid submissions to achieve enhanced sales levels across the operational area of this business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, overseeing and assisting with bid and tender proposals on behalf of this company resulting in profitable business contracts and projects
- Building relationships with bid target customers to drive bids to successful conclusion and further develop the Company’s offering
- The ability to bring all sectors of the business together to obtain the information to prepare creative successful bids.
- To have a full understanding of cost build-up and a knowledge of the company’s operating and profit margins and understanding the customers’ specific requirements
- Effectively responding to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted
- Researching, writing and/or checking proposals
- Technical ability and product knowledge assimilation to understand the product portfolio and application
- Educated to Degree Level or Equivalent
- Strong experience working in a Commercial Bid Manager position
- Experience bidding standard products and bespoke technical solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers
An attractive salary and company benefits package which includes:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Holiday, which increase with service
- Life Assurance Benefit
- Cycle to Work