We are supporting the world’s largest manufacturer of electrical heating to recruit for a
Commercial Business Partner to join one of their international business divisions.
As the Commercial Business Partner you will support with the day-to-day activities of the commercial division through active involvement with back-office and front-office activities – understanding processes and collaborating with key stakeholders to improve efficiency and the customer journey. The role will have significant input to sales forecasting, budgeting, month-end reporting, cash-flow forecasting, capital projects planning and project specific reporting and analysis.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Provide analysis and insight across the divisions International sales including customer and product profitability
- Provide business partnering to the International commercial team for spend control and analysis
- Accountable for the provisioning and settlement of customer rebates and contractual obligations
- Develop insightful reporting suites for the divisional management & executive teams
- Support the development of a consolidated sales reporting tool to include divisions operating outside of SAP
- Accountable for the timely and accurate production of month-end reporting packs and commentary
- Accountable for the maintenance and on-going development of the divisions price waterfall and simulators for Export Third Party and Intercompany customers
- To support the Commercial Finance team with the roll-out of SAP into other GDHV divisions
- Support the Commercial Finance team with the preparation and understanding of the annual budget, quarterly sales forecasts and IBP financialisaton
- Provide Commercial Finance support to the International Sales Fulfilment and Global Business Services team
- Work with commercial finance business partners across Divisions to consolidate analysis and insight for global business
- Assist in the formulation and positioning of investment appraisal and capital planning activities in conjunction with other areas of the business and the divisional teams.
As the suitable candidate you will have the below experience:
- Similar experience in a Commerical and multi-site/Global role within a manufacturing setting.
- Proven analytical skills with strong knowledge of system structures and data models.
- A strong communicator who has the necessary skillset to work efficiently with colleagues in different functional areas.
- Excellent analysis and presentational skills across a range of tools.
- Takes full ownership of areas of own responsibility and is totally delivery focused.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to identify and prioritise issues in order to focus on key deliverables.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel