- Reporting to the CEO, develop and deliver strategies to grow distributor channels and increase market penetration of the Company’s product portfolio.
- Manage sales to their distributor base, ensuring that forecast volume and targets are delivered, and to maintain and enhance close distributor and end-user relationships.
- Oversee product technical product support and medical education strategies.
- Be ambitious and innovative to incorporate technological solutions to our sales and customer relationships.
- Full-time permanent role with opportunity for further career progression.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a senior role in medical device commercial management or sales and marketing.
- Minimum Level 8 qualification in Science/Engineering/Business or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills with an ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Professional level communication, English language, and excellent IT skills.
- Fluency in other European languages an advantage.
Interested candidates please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tina at +353 1 2784701 / 087 6811990.
Thornshaw scientific is a division of the CPL group. www.thornshaw.com