Are you an experienced, APA or QFA qualified financial services professional with proven commercial/corporate finance experience who is now looking for a new challenge? Or are you in retail banking & ideally looking to move across to a more corporate focused role?
Our client, a highly successful financial services provider with a client base ranging across diverse industry sectors are now expanding again & actively recruiting for their services centre based in the mid-west.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious & suitably qualified applicants to further develop & grow their career in a highly successful organisation so if you’re interested, please apply!
Reporting to a portfolio manager & acting as part of the corporate & commercial servicing team, the successful candidate will cover a diverse role but primarily work with dedicated business & corporate clients across Ireland engaging with them on their financial needs & loan products.
You will ensure compliance with central bank regulations, complete detail product status reports, analyse product trends, develop payment strategies, respond to colleagues & management requests & on-board new clients as well as close off on completed & expired portfolios.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
• 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies, economics or a similar discipline.
• 1-2+ years’ experience in a corporate/commercial customer focused role in the financial services or banking sector.
• APA qualified is essential, full QFA would be a significant advantage.
• Have excellent customer engagement & communications skills.
• Strong technical knowledge & ability to quickly understand new financial systems & products.
• Ability to work on multiple projects & across diverse products.
This position has a starting salary of 30k with full pension, health cover & educational assistances as part of the benefits package, as well as an attractive bonus structure. Excellent training supports & further career growth prospects will also be on offer to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 208659 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com