My client are a global manufacturing company and are recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their Financial Planning and Analysis team in Newry to focus on continuously improving their routine reporting, decision-making and growth planning as well as ensuring business targets are understood, planned towards and achieved.
This role will be ideal for a Finance professional, seeking to progress their career in a supportive environment where their on-going success is based on the expertise, knowledge and innovation of our employees
- Provide financial advice and decision-support to the business ongoing, ensuring all such to be credible, accurate and reliable
- Drive value-add analysis of business performance across each region targeting all P&L areas of potential improvement and learning to be effectively communicated to senior management on a monthly and ad-hoc business review basis
- Pro-actively identify trends and issues in financial performance within each region and develop action plans to manage such along with regional business leadership
- Prepare and manage weekly and monthly reporting of Sales across the Group, as well as regional business reporting in support of the Commercial Finance Managers.
- Ensure clear and relevant communication around planning and business issues as they arise, including financial management of budgeting and longer-term business planning cycles and risk management.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place in the region and through monitoring to confirm these are operating effectively. This includes application of the Board's Delegation of Authority limits.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement of financial processes, projects and strategic initiatives as needed
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in a business-focused analytical role
- Experience of analysing data to generate high value, high impact management information and decision support
For further details please apply below or call Darrach Teague on 02890725622.