Commercial Finance Analyst
My client is recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team in Lisburn on an initial 18-month contract basis. Working for a leading brand the roles focus is on providing business insight and commercial support to relevant stakeholders. You will be tasked with driving continuous business improvements and to deliver analysis in a timely manner, based on Financial Group reporting deadlines. This is a contract role with potential for permanency for the right candidate.
· Assist in the BP and Rolling Estimate Coordination
· Feeds into the BU Commercial planning and budgeting processes
· Support in delivering Month End Reporting
· Financial analysis and appraisal of pricing & discounts
· Financial analysis and appraisal of customer and channel profitability
· Liaise with External Auditors for both half year and year end on revenue related requirements.
· Understand the structure and logic of the promotional forecasting tool, working closely with the Revenue Management team to ensure promotional activity is in line with forecast.
· Support the Commercial teams in preparing for the monthly promotional planning meetings, the monthly channel review meetings - providing insights related to discounts and any other factors which impact the Net Revenue and Gross Profit results.
· Assist with wider upskilling of the commercial team on detailed SAP workings
· Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA /ACA) – with 1-2 years PQE
· Completed training program in a big 4 or FMCG type environment
· Confident in use of advanced Excel & PowerPoint
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent analytical / Problem solving Skills with attention to detail
· Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organisational skills.
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague for a confidential discussion.