I am working exclusively with a Belfast based FMCG Company to hire a Commercial Finance Manager to join their team. This organisation is just beyond Start-Up phase and is ready to ramp up operations following significant investment to build & grow their proposition throughout Ireland, UK & Europe. This role will suit an ambitious accountant who is ready to take the next step in their career an exciting time to get involved with a brand and business that are making a real impact in their industry.
Reporting to a CFO the Commercial Finance Manager will be hands on in the day-to-day management of the Finance department and this role will offer a long-term career pathway for the successful candidate.
- Develop & maintain month end processes.
- Review month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Carry out variance analysis on monthly and quarterly results.
- Review monthly management accounts.
- Perform detailed financial analysis to offer useful insight to inform key business decisions.
- Prepare detailed quarterly forecasts with accompanying analysis.
- Produce and provide ad hoc finance related reports to the CFO & CEO.
- Manage year- end statutory accounts prep and audit and liaise with local and corporate tax.
The Ideal Candidate
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA etc)
- At least 2 years post qualification experience working in a commercial role
- Excellent analytical skills and financial process experience along with good organisational and planning skills
- Proactive and hands-on approach
Salary C. £40k- £50k
For further details please call Darrach Teague on 02890725622 for a confidential discussion or apply directly below.