Role: Commercial Finance Manager
I am currently recruiting for an experienced team manager to join a dynamic team in Kilkenny. My client is offering an excellent opportunity for someone who self-driven looking to take on a new challenge with a company going through their next stage of growth.
You will be delivering excellent customer outcomes as well as being able to lead, manage and develop a team of new and existing business Financial Advisors.
· Provide leadership and coaching to team to ensure targets are achieved
· Performance management - setting targets, reviewing performance and identifying development needs
· Spot opportunities to automate and improve existing processes
· Support the development and implementation of new processes and procedures.
· Assist with driving sales campaigns and lead generation
· Assist with retaining existing business and growing new business
· Excellent client management skills
Your Experience & Skills:
· Ideally QFA Qualified
· Min. of 2-5 years in a management role leading teams of financial advisors
· Proven track record in sales, management and team leadership
· Accuracy and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
· ·Background in asset finance in Agri / Commercial sector would be an advantage
· Excellent IT skills and any analysis software experience such as SAS would be a distinct advantage
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie or contact myself on 01-9476390 for a confidential chat.