We are now looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Projects Manager, who can provide expert financial and commercial advice to operational management, instigating and facilitating the delivery of budget and other initiatives that will drive financial performance. The role involves providing commercial support across all regions and working on various projects, including M&A. This is an excellent opportunity to business partner with our senior leadership team across multiple blue-chip clients.
- Providing expert financial and commercial advice to operational management, driving financial performance through commercially sound decision making and analysis.
- Manage buyside M&A processes across multiple regions.
- Create data analytics to give insights to the senior leadership team.
- Provide financial forecasts for various commercial and strategic plans.
- Provide commercial support for contract negotiation.
- Take an active role in supporting the Operational Directors in client negotiations and proposals for new and existing contracts.
- Financial support for central projects and initiatives, including the production and circulation of accurate MI.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with extensive experience
- Experience in M&A
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work flexibly to accommodate changing work priorities
- Strong commercial acumen, willing and able to challenge accepted practices and processes
- Outstanding track record in influencing decision making within a business and improving performance with substantial positive profit impact
- Substantial analytical skills able to understand complex performance issues and advise and able to prioritise action plans to resolve
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills for managing senior level relationships
- The ability to combine strategic and analytical perspectives with a pragmatic approach. Also the ability to keep focus on day-to-day performance whilst simultaneously pursuing longer-term opportunities