My client, a well know Irish Insurance Broker, seeks to hire a Commercial Insurance Account Manager for their Galway City office. You will be CIP qualified, originally from the West of Ireland with a strong local connection. You will have 3+ years of commercial insurance within a broker setting with excellent business development skills. You will be responsible for growing an existing book of business along with driving new business deals across the Galway region and beyond. This will suit a motivated self-starter who has the determination to succeed in this role.
- Achieve monthly new business target.
- Proactively build your sales pipeline.
- Become an expert in your target area.
- Grow and develop niche knowledge in new business sectors.
- CIP/ACII/FCII – Preferred
- 3+ years in commercial insurance, new business, field based, broker role.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Proactive approach to building and managing your account.
- Focus market and competitor insight.
For more information, please contact email@example.com