Marketing & Communications Executive
Exciting new role for an experienced Marketing & Communications professional to join a growing Energy organisation on a permanent contract. This role will be based in their recently new offices in North Dublin.
The role will suit a strategic thinker with exceptional attention to detail who is confident managing projects with the ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
The day to day:
· Work with the management team to further build on the existing communication and marketing strategy that includes driving strategic messages to key internal and external stakeholders, media outreach and social media content creation; Developing social media presence to engage key audiences in a meaningful way.
· Proof-read content on design versions of reports and promotional materials.
- Generate well-written content for websites, briefing materials and press releases.
· Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, internally, and externally with media and other relevant parties.
· Work with the management team to develop content ideas for presentations, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various funding opportunities.
· 3 +year’s relevant experience in a Corporate Marketing/ communications role
- Degree or relevant qualification in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience in developing engaging content and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication and proofreading skills
- Strong ability in managing and developing content for websites.
- A proven track record of establishing a social media presence and tracking impact of the same.
- Creative and strategic mindset
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 085 8037369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org