Communications Lead – 6 Month Contract
A Global Professional services organisation are looking for a Communications professional to support multiple projects on an initial 6-month contract. You will manage and update the communications schedule and develop comprehensive briefing documents, work closely with Leads on strategic priorities, maintain and develop stakeholders’ relationship, assist with planning, development and facilitation of workshops and sessions.
· Assist with the development of content that tells the story of projects to inspire Accenture’s Industry Leads and Growth and Strategy team to talk to us about business challenges we could solve together.
· Advise and assist in the creation of compelling client proposals
· Work with project teams to create tactical communications and strategies to engage clients with R&D projects
· Assist with the development of information for monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting
· Contribute to the development of the communications strategy to amplify and increase the reach of key messages throughout the business
· Champion brand guidelines and be an advocate for adopting them in the content the team produces
· Assist with planning, development and facilitation of workshops and sessions
The ideal Candidate:
· 3+ years in B2B communications, marketing, or related role
· Track record of prioritizing and reviewing deliverables against organizational goals and strategies.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to comprehend complex subject matter and compose vibrant and understandable copy in summary
· Ability to work in ambiguous circumstances and pursue clarity and structure where none is immediately apparent
· Ability to proactively pursue new strategic communications partnerships that will increase visibility of, and opportunities for your department
· Experience developing strategic promotional materials for B2B sales and internal promotion. (
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 01 947 6237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org