Salary up to £35,000
The Communications Manager will report into the Head of HR and will own the company’s communications strategy, whilst also creating & implementing communications through various platforms.
You will be involved in internal and external communications and will:
• Provide communications for all employees
• Act as a key point of contact for the company’s PR agency
• Work closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders
• Measure the effectiveness of all communications
Successful applicants must demonstrate:
• Strong internal communications experience, to include employee engagement
• Experience of using different communications channels such as emails, presentations, blogs and speeches
• A track record of developing and delivering communications strategies
• The ability to adapt writing style/tone and write for different audiences
To apply for this role, please email Natalie Robson with an updated version of your CV: email@example.com and we look forward to hearing from you soon.