Cpl Healthcare are seeking Community Nurses for a leading Nurse led community provider.
Our client is one of the leaders in providing home and clinic based services such as IV antibiotics, Chemotherapy, Patient education, Phlebotomy and Chronic Disease Management. This is a full time position.
- Valid NMBI pin (dual qualified paeds/general)
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in cannulation, iv antibiotics and phlebotomy essential
- Ability to work independently
- Full driving licence
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent communication skills
What can you expect in return
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Pension Scheme
- Company phone and tablet
- Company Car
- Health Insurance Scheme
For more information, or to apply, please click the apply button