This role will see you join one of the world’s largest social media companies as a Community Operations Analyst. Responsibilities include reviewing and processing of content and accounts that has been flagged for potentially sensitive/harmful content to ensure there are no violations to company policy.
*This position involves dealing with graphic and sensitive content*
At present we have requirements for various languages, please see list below.Language requirement:
- Processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged to review potentially extreme or sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Validating, investigating and responding to urgent inquiries
- Recognising international, domestic and regional trends and patterns
- Understanding and performing content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases, following the client's policies and procedures
- Demonstrating speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
You will require:
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (EU passport, Stamp 4 or 1G Visa)
- Fluency in English, plus second language (see requirements above)
- Knowledge about current affairs on the specific language market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical decision making
- Teamwork and good communication skills
- Ability to critically assess content strictly against client policies
Salary & Benefits:
- Free canteen during shift hours
- Health Care
- Extensive Training & Development
- Access to Covalen 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to Covalen’s Wellness Programme
- Covalen’s Tax Saver Scheme
- Covalen’s Bike to Work Scheme
- Basic Annual Salary of €27,000
- Full time, permanent
Working hours & Location
- You can select the shift you prefer!
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm, OR Evening shift: 6.00pm - 2.00am (+25% salary increase for hours after 8pm)
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
Join our Covelan team and deliver high-quality service for our social media client.
Apply today, or for more information contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie