Community Operations Analyst (Multilingual)
Arabic, Burmese, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino (Tagalog or Cebuano), Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Kurdish, Maghreb (Arabic with French), Maltese, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian (Farsi or Dari), Russian, Sub-Saharan African languages (Afrikaans, Amharic, Tigrinya, Swahili, Zulu, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Lingala), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese.
- Investigating and resolving reported issues (inquiries via ticketing system), such as requests for account support or potentially abusive content
- Becoming and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Using market specific knowledge and insights to find scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gathering, analysing, and utilising relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience
- Recognising trends and patterns and escalating issues outside the company policy to the global team
- Identifying inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
Skills & Competences:
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and most importantly – empathy
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges
- Ability to make decisions, prioritise, solve problems and work as part of a team
- Effective Time management & Prioritisation skills
- Ability to consistently hit KPIs on time
Language Skills: *
- Fluent near-native level (C1-C2) of market language in oral and written communication, with in depth understanding of culture and social trends in the region
- Advanced level of English (C1)
*If you are not sure about your level of language, we can offer you an assessment.
Contract: Full-time, permanent with Covalen
- €27,000 per year as base salary
- *For the Evening shift: 25% salary uplift for the late hours from 10pm to 2am (in total, up to €30,200 per year)
- *For the Evening shift: €12 per day (before tax) as travel allowance
- Free meal (lunch or dinner) on site
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- 25 days of annual leave
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
Working hours: Candidates are choosing between Day shift (9am – 5:30pm) or Evening shift (6pm – 2am). There are no rotations. Monday to Friday, occasionally weekends and bank holidays.
Location: Dublin 18, Sandyford, Dublin South
*This is an office job. Work from home / remote work is not an option. Employees are classified as essential workers.
· Due to nature of the role, candidates must be fully confident in dealing with sensitive content.
· Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland (EU passport / Stamp 4 / Stamp 1G for minimum 12 months or renewable).
Why to apply?
- Chance to work within multicultural and diverse team
- Great internal opportunities for career progression – employees with good performance can become Quality Auditors, Quality Analysts, Trainers & Team Leads
- No shift rotations – fixed working schedule
- Meals on-site, private healthcare and pension contribution
- No previous experience required – full training is provided!
For more information, please contact Mallory Mantel at email@example.com