- Assist client’s community and help resolve inquires;
- Investigate and resolve issues reported on client’s platform;
- Spot and scope scalable solutions to improve support of community of users;
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions;
- Escalate issues outside company policy to global team.
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment.
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to make decisions and to solve problems, effective Time management and Prioritization skills, working as part of a team and consistently achieving KPIs.
- Fluent in Yoruba (Sub-Saharan Africa) and English, alongside cultural understanding of the market.
- Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on.
- Degree/1+ years professional experience preferred.
Location: Nova Atria, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays). Some weekend work is also required.
Shifts: Evening shift - 6.00 pm – 2:00 am
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits: Free canteen onsite in client site during shift hours, Health Care & Extensive Training & Development. Free access to Covalen Group Scheme website, 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Wellness Programme, Tax Saver Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme.
To apply, please send your CV to Torben Jensen at email@example.com.