My client is a recognised market leader within their industry, providing products of the highest quality on the market for over 40 years from their purpose built manufacturing facility based in Newry, County Down.
Working within a fast paced environment you will play a key role in providing managerial support within the Finance department with the aim of ensuring financial efficiency across the business.
• Management of day-to-day accounting operations
• Preparation of Management Accounts
• Preparation of Year-End Accounts
• Review of Monthly/Quarterly accounting reports in accordance with agreed timetables.
• Cashflow management and forecasting
• Responsibility for Debtors & Creditors ledger.
• Responsibility for VAT and PAYE processing and returns
• Inventory/stock accounting
• Responsibility for analysing budget vs actual on a weekly & monthly basis
• Responsibility for weekly KPI reports
What we’re looking for;
• You must be an experienced accountant (Fully Qualified or Qualified by experience)
• Ideally you will have experience within a manufacturing/ production company
• Strong systems experience (Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred)
• Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
• Deadline driven
If this sounds like a role that could potentially be of interest to you, simply get in touch with Nathaniel Ferris by applying to this advert or giving me a call on 02890725675.
If this isn’t quite what you would be looking for at the minute, we probably have something that is. Get in touch to arrange a confidential conversation about what your next career move would look like.