Our client is a busy accountancy practice in the midlands, with plans to expand
- Reporting to the Partner, duties will include:Dealing with a large portfolio of annual compliance clients throughout a variety of industry sectors.
- Maintenance of Company Minute Books including updating of statutory registers on our electronic database.
- Assisting clients and directors with high level transactional work and provision of company secretarial/legal advices.
- Liaising with and advising clients and colleagues in matters of company law and provision of support to the members the company secretarial department to complete their daily workflow
- Developing, maintaining and updating the firm’s template documents and precedents (especially those for lending and other financing transactions)
- Participation and attendance at workshops, webinars and lectures and generally promoting the Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance Team as required from time to time
- Suggesting improvements/amendments to systems and procedures
- Other administrative tasks and ad hoc projects as requested/ required from time to time.
- Ideal CandidateStrong Company Secretarial experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can also work on own initiative
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org