8 Month Fixed Term Contract
Berkshire based - Remote working
Offering up to £45,000 Per Annum Pro Rata with benefits
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with a internationally recognized biopharmaceutical who are looking for a Supply and Quality Manager on an 8 month fixed term contract working on compassionate use. The position will be reporting into the Head of Quality, Regulatory, Vigilance and Information. The ideal candidate will be a pharmacist who has experience quality management and quality technical complaints.
Job Responsibilities include;
- Management of compassionate use unsolicited requested from a medical information perspective
- Initiation of new compassionate use patients (creation of new PPS reference, initiation of the supply with pharmacists, tracking in the relevant folders/spreadsheets)
- Liaise with Medical Team and Vigilance Team regarding requests and orders
- Quality Risk Management
- Associated Document Control in compliance with the relevant Global and internal Quality processes
- Customer Complaints investigation related to GDP
Candidate Requirements include;
- A Pharmacist or life science first degree or equivalent (at least 5 years of higher education)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self–sufficient and resourceful.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to customer focus in all aspects of the role.
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to Sophie Malyon on email@example.com