12 month Fixed Term Contract
Flexible working within Berkshire office
Offering up to £45,000 Per Annum Pro Rata with benefits
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with a internationally recognized biopharmaceutical who are looking for a Particular Patient Compassionate Use Supply and Quality Management on an 12 month fixed term contract working on compassionate use. The position will be reporting into the Head of Quality, Regulatory, Vigilance and Information. The ideal candidate will be a pharmacist or individual with a medical information background who is keen to diversify their experience into pharmacovigilance and quality management.
Job Responsibilities include;
- Management of compassionate use unsolicited requested from a medical information perspective
- Initiation of new compassionate use patients (creation of new PPS reference, initiation of the supply with pharmacists, tracking in the relevant folders/spreadsheets)
- Liaise with Medical Team and Vigilance Team regarding requests and orders
- Quality Risk Management
- Associated Document Control in compliance with the relevant Global and internal Quality processes
- Customer Complaints investigation related to GDP
Candidate Requirements include;
- A Pharmacist or life science first degree or equivalent (at least 5 years of higher education)
- Prior experience working within Medical Inforamtion
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self–sufficient and resourceful.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to customer focus in all aspects of the role.
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to Sophie Malyon on email@example.com