Complaints Officer – Consumer Affairs dept required for children protection and welfare service
Complaints Officer required for a temporary role within the Consumer Affairs dept of a large public sector service children and families service, with a n emphasis on child protection and welfare.
The role will involve the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide advice and support to the organisations Complaints and Review Officers and act as their main point of contact.
- Receive requests for reviews and allocate reviews to Review Officers
- Ensure that unresolved complaints are escalated and that management are informed as appropriate.
- Liaise with external regulators as appropriate
- Work in a safe manner with due care and attention to the safety of self and others
- Be aware of risk management issues, identify risks and take appropriate action
We welcome applications from candidates with a strong knowledge of Customer service experience as well as the following key attributes:
- Strong Administrator
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to meet objectives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
For further information, please email your c.v. to email@example.com or call Brian on 01 482 5352