If you come from FS or a highly regulated sector this is a great opportunity for an experienced Error/Complaints handler.
The role is with a leading FinTech company-Merchant Services based in Dublin
Responsibilities include: -
- Logging and acknowledging Errors/ Complaints
- Creating and issuing final resolution letters to customer complaints
- Accountable for achieving complete resolution of customer issues and inquiries
- Independently reviewing cases to make final decisions based on evidence in order to provide customers with fair treatment and any necessary remedial action.
- Communicating regularly with customers via phone, email, and letter and keeping them updated on the progress of their case.
- Ensuring goodwill gestures/ refunds are paid and logged appropriately.
- Achieving SLA’s and budget targets.
- Investigating the root cause of Errors/ Complaints in order to address, escalate, or implement change with the aim to improve the service offering overall.
- Building and maintaining relationships with various teams internally to drive operational excellence and achieve the service expectations of the customers.
- Analysing the Error/ Complaints data to identify systemic and Client-impacting trends and escalating through proper channels of leadership.
- Delivering reporting and trend analysis as agreed on a monthly basis.
- Attend on-going training as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Leaving certificate qualification or equivalent. Third level Qualification preferred.
- 2+ year’s industry experience in a customer facing role