Location: Hurley, Berkshire
Salary: £53k-£65k DOE
I am representing a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire for a Compliance Executive Position. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multination company working on several exciting products in dermatological and thrombotic areas. They are offering a number of benefits like car allowance (£8500), private health, private dental, 12% bonus and 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
• Ensuring Transfer of Value disclosure requirements across all relevant business units are fully met and managing the affiliate e-consent process and database
• Implementing and maintaining processes, and supporting documentation and systems, to meet relevant Code requirements. Ensuring all SOP changes are incorporated in all relevant systems
• Ensuring the UK/IE affiliate remains ‘audit ready’ at all times, including support for the annual risk assessment and ongoing audit / monitoring plans
• Supporting compliance training initiatives, maintaining compliance records and developing and maintaining a learning resource for healthcare compliance. Ensuring all new employees are compliant with the relevant codes, internal processes, and other relevant compliance requirements.
• Life science degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of the self-regulatory framework for the pharmaceutical industry: ABPI Code of Practice, regulatory authority (MHRA) requirements, MHRA guidelines for the promotion of medicines
• IPHA and HPRA knowledge desirable but not essential
• Ideally, familiarity with PromoMats and Veeva CRM, as well as IT tools such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• An ability to work with cross functional teams
In order to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please email email@example.com with your up to date CV and your current availability.