- Support the Head of Compliance and Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance in Ireland.
- Act as the MLRO for the Funds of which the firm acts as the appointed Manco.
- Liaise with external Service Providers, Fund Administrators, Transfer Agents and Distributors, ensuring and monitoring the application of Funds’ Financial Security policies and procedures.
- Collate information for and prepare MLRO Financial Security compliance reporting to senior management and Fund Boards.
- Design, contribute to and advise on the compliance controls, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the creation of management reporting and communication of Compliance matters.
- Contribute to the Compliance function and provide advice, input and assistance on regulations and on compliance policies together with monitoring activities.
- Represent and or take the lead for Compliance on projects, including regulatory developments.
- Design and deliver effective regulatory training and awareness campaigns.
- Lead and or contribute to responses to Central Bank of Ireland’s (CBI) requests for information etc.
- Extensive (8 years+) relevant experience in the asset management industry with expert knowledge of Manco environment, AIFMD, UCITS, & CP86 regulations and comprehensive experience and working knowledge of Irish and International Financial Security.
- Experience in handling regulatory relationships (including Central Bank of Ireland) including working with Transfer Agents, Fund Administrators, Fund Distributors and outsourcing Service Providers.
- Familiarity with dealing with a multi-jurisdictional regulatory environment.
- Relevant business and or legal third level qualification.