Benefits: Bonus, pension, healthcare
Cpl Life Sciences have once again partnered with a growing and specialist Pharmaceutical company. They are seeking an experienced Compliance Specialist to support them as they continue their successful company growth plans and work towards their potential product launch.
You will support, facilitate and drive a compliance culture within the company across all business units through ensuring that company functions in a legal and ethical manner by maintaining high levels of business integrity and compliant ways of working. You will also be working within a team and wider business that put culture first, full of bubbly and engaging individuals. This is the perfect role for a dynamic, Compliance Specialist looking for their next role.
• Degree level education required
• Proven proficiency with relevant Codes and Guidelines around UK Pharma promotion
• At least 3 years in the pharmaceutical industry within a legal or compliance role
Responsibilities will include:
• Being responsible for developing, implementing and managing (incl. monitoring) compliance programs, reviewing company policies and advising on possible risks
• Leading all key compliance projects including Business integrity, HCP transparency, data protection, anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies
• Working as an effective business party with relevant functions
• Adherence to ABPI Code of Compliance and all relevant laws and regulations (incl. ABHI, PAGB).
• Overseeing compliance aspects of relevant third-party providers
• Coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employee through identifying and delivering well directed and necessary trainings
• Developing company compliance communications
• Processing improvement and implementation
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Caroline Rogers on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.