- Support the implementation of the Compliance Control Framework in line with local requirements both in the UK and Ireland, and also in any other EEA jurisdictions where the company passports its services.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan in accordance with the ongoing compliance risks in the business and new regulatory developments.
- Responsible for monitoring and testing compliance processes and controls, conducting reviews and assessments, and providing assurance that controls and practices align with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Conduct a deep dive on all substantial errors identified and escalate to the Risk Management team to ensure all risks highlighted are reported and mitigated against.
- Complete audits on the company’s agent and distributor programmes, aggregate audit output data, analyse trends in deficiencies and provide recommendations on process enhancements.
- Collaborate with the Senior Management team and Department Managers to ensure processes meet regulatory and scheme compliance rules, and where applicable implement new processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong knowledge of the UK and Irish regulatory frameworks as applicable to electronic money and payment services firms.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a compliance monitoring or quality assurance role within a regulated Financial Services Institution.
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with desire to deliver quality service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills to interface and influence all levels of the organisation.
- Technically savvy, with a high standard of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- ACOI, ICA, CAMS or equivalent industry qualifications.
- Ability and willingness to travel to conduct programme audits.
The Ideal Person
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Team player and be able to work with teams that are in multiple locations.
- Personal initiative and drive with ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Articulate and personable, able to deliver presentations in an engaging manner