An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected life sciences organisation.
The Health Care Compliance Specialist manages Healthcare Compliance programs transactions for the Health Care Compliance organization. Supports planning, trainings, assessments, testing and other varied HCC functions. This person is also responsible for maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans.
Location: High Wycombe
Rate: £25 PAYE - £34 umbrella hourly rate
Duration: 12 months
• Organizing and implementing training
• Maintain employee certification and training attendance records
• Assisting in HCC reviews and approvals
• Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting,
• Supporting new procedure harmonization and implementation
• Assisting in software support for HCC software
• Assist in the harmonization, preparation, updating and implementation of all HCC written policies and procedures on an ongoing basis,
• May serve as the first line of communication to the business for reviewing local requests and documentation.
• Assist in implementation of modifying regional global strategies into regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taken into account local external regulatory trends and environment
• Support Implementation of Country or Cluster strategy & plan aligning with the businesses and the companies Office of Compliance
• Support the HCC operations group in implementation of education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors at the local level
• Support the HCC Officer in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
• Support the implementation of local testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate
• Assisting in coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
• Assist in the implementing and following up on the Management Action Plan as assigned by the HCC Officer
• Report unplanned deviations and supporting the HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations
• Implement the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Multiple years’ experience working in a similar role
• Experience in Financial Internal Controls
• Auditor Background – preferred if they have experience from Accounting Big 4
• Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilence, Regulatory or Auditing.
• Industry related experience preferred: HCC/GCC, Regulatory Affairs, and Compliance Experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries.
• Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
• Strong analytical skills, strong influencing skills, ability to deal with complexity, strategic and tactical thinking
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org