- Flexible working environment - options to work remotely if required
- Permanent Vacancy
- Permanent or Contract desk, experience dependent
- Great career prospects as revenue and team grows
CPL Life Sciences is a long established, award winning and leading International Life Science staffing business offering a variety of services for both candidates and clients. Under our specialist recruitment brands we offer innovative, diverse solutions and added value services as well as traditional staffing expertise to a long and exhaustive list of Global Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences companies worldwide.
We are now in an exciting phase of expanding our Clinical Research team. and are looking to find enthusiastic and driven individuals to join the business. Even with the current economic challenges CPL Life Sciences have seen record success within the business due to their long-standing candidate and client relationships in conjunction with a strong team work approach across all teams and vertical markets.
The Clinical team is one of the most well established teams within the business and you will benefit greatly from many PSL clients whereby warm introductions will be made to develop and grow the desk. We already have vacancies available within the function.
You will report directly to the Director and work with them to grow the client and candidate base.
Candidate Cycle/Candidate Management:
- Urgent and driven candidate life cycle management from registration/screening and ownership to ensure successful placement of candidate at a live job or speculative approach to client.
- You would be expected to cross-sell your candidates to other Consultants available job roles working to get them the best possible job offer that fits their criteria.
- Proficient and in line with Standard and Business Operating Procedures you will be expected to correctly utilize, our internal database to ensure candidates are maintained, tracked and contacted each week
- Through regular communication with your candidates you will gain leads, (i.e. Interview leads, CV leads, Peer References etc.) and pass these out to appropriate colleagues
Client Cycle/Business Development:
- You will be allocated a database of clients and Key Accounts to establish your own client relationships within your vertical market with the expectation you make regular contact calls to establish the business opportunities
- You will identify new leads to chase/gain jobs from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals and from leveraging better client relationships
- Make professionals, informed and interesting presentations to clients with regard to own division and the overall business
- We aim to have 3 to 4 strong and relevant candidates submitted within 48 hours, this will be established by “Stopping the Business” on your desk and establishing control of the job
- You must ensure every vacancy registered is worked on via Best Practice and acute WIP (Work in Progress) management
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- At least 1 years relevant recruitment consultancy experience essentially in a 360° role, preferably gained with a Life Sciences or related sector.
- Recruitment experience from alternative sectors may be considered if you hold a relevant Science degree
- Successful track record of recruiting talented professional personnel
- Successful track record of developing new business and growing existing business
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Understands information and shares appropriately
- Communicates clearly and confidently at all levels (internally and externally)
- Solid negotiation and influencing skills
- Writes to be understood
- Organisation and Time Management
- Plans and prioritises own workload
- Is able to keep a number of projects on target at the same time and works well under pressure
- Meets timelines and works in an organised manner
- Detail and target orientated
- Uses initiative and can implement new strategies as directed
If you would like to understand more about this opportunity, have any questions or would like to apply for this opportunity please do email Suzanne Swan at Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07771 593436