18 month contract role for an experience communications professional to join our client in the role of Consumer Engagement Analyst.
You will be a key member of the Consumer Engagement team and act as lead for the division in liasing with Public Affairs team and third party providers on updates to the website, and as project co Ordinator for new web development and tools
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage Consumer and Public website –
- Act as lead for Retail Division in liaising with Third Party Providers and Public Affairs Department on updates and development of the consumer website.
- Responsible for implementation of layout and organisation of information (text, pictures and videos) on the consumer website
- Responsible for implementing the brand through visual and language conformance of content on the consumer website.
- Act as project co-ordinator for new web developments and tools
- Responsible for preparing and issuing consumer news items via social media and other, tweets etc.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including regulatory bodies to organise webinars of interest to consumers, consumer conference. Engage with consultants and third parties contracted to advise and assist with the consumer engagement programme.
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders to ensure all consumer and public relevant information from work activities is available through multiple channels.
- Carry out high level, robust EU benchmarking, as required.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of public engagement campaigns through multiple channels including traditional, digital and social media marketing; consumer PR;
- Measure, track and report on consumer engagement KPIs and metrics on a timely basis.
- Manage tendering and procurement of relevant goods and services resourcefully within controlled budget in line with public procurement processes.
- Manage and deliver ad hoc communications and consumer engagement projects working closely with the Manager
Please note that this role traditionally involves work outside the office at external events etc. (travel either as a passenger or driver) and out of hours working (including weekends) on an ad-hoc basis, therefore, Covid permitting, flexibility is essential.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Experience of working in a communications role ideally within public sector/consumer protection environment
- Experience in building media relationships, digital marketing, event management and website design/management.
- Experience in Consumer PR with proven ability to weave a narrative from data.
- Proficiency in web analytics, Tag Manager, SEO, Wordpress and MS Office.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of Stakeholders both internal and external including service providers, consultants and third parties.
- Strong interest in the electronic communications industry and the consumer journey
- Ability to produce high quality work for multiple simultaneous projects on time.
- A professional and conscientious work ethic.
- Self-motivated and confident with excellent inter-personal skills and a proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Availability to travel which may sometimes involve working outside office hours
- Experience in public procurement and tendering.