Everyday Borrowing – Consumer Lending Sales Advisor.
Location - Kilkenny/ Hybrid
QFA is the preferred qualification however applications from individuals who hold APA Loans, Regulations and Savings & Investments will be accepted
Cpl is a proud Talent Partner to Bank of Ireland. This long-standing relationship is built on trust; Bank of Ireland trusts Cpl to deliver brilliant, engaged and committed people to support their promise to deliver for their customers. Cpl trusts that Bank of Ireland is offering fantastic opportunities for our Cpl colleagues to thrive, while having access to the best training, systems, supports and teams to build a career within Banking.
Everyday Borrowing sits within Everyday Banking and is responsible for the development and implementation of the strategy for Personal Lending in the Republic of Ireland, to include all aspects of the Digital journey, risk profile, returns, costs, fulfilment, servicing and market positioning.
There`s never been a more exciting time to work in Everyday Borrowing - who are currently going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth, adapting to what our customers need from us now in an ever changing digital world.
Consumer Lending is a Business Unit within Everyday Borrowing and is responsible for the delivery of Personal lending via inbound/outbound phone lines and online Channels.
Our Consumer Lending team is made up of hard working and driven people. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer centric and target driven sales people who want a career in Consumer Lending and all the benefits that go with it to grow & develop.
This transformation builds on our long standing tradition of being the trusted bank of choice for many customers in Ireland.
Purpose of the Role
Provide best in class customer service and clear solutions to our Personal & Premier Customers.
- To provide a top quality service to our Personal & Premier Customers
- Delivery of our Consumer Lending Targets & key KPI’s
- Demonstrate capability to put the customer first in every interaction
- Be driven by an instinctive motivation to deliver a top class performance in your role
- Comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Have a great attitude with an ability to adapt quickly in an fast paced, changing environment
- One Group One Team-Building Relationships & Networking opportunities with such areas as Underwriters, Operational Teams, Product Development, Branch Staff etc.
- Good Team Player who is willing to support their Colleagues
- Be interested in continuously learning and developing
- Agile-Positively support successful implementation of any change initiatives
What is the Opportunity?
- The opportunity is to work on a busy and innovative customer Sales team in Consumer lending:
- A opportunity to try something new, develop your career and broaden your skill set
- Enhance key competencies such as Customer focus, amplify capability & accountability
- Support personal & Premier Customers on the inbound call line, supporting them in all aspects of their queries.
- Processing quality credit applications.
- Working various application queue’s that have been sent from our offshore and digital team while validating Customer information and supporting Customers through the digital channel through outbound calls.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure a top class Customer experience.
As a Cpl Colleague with Bank of Ireland doesn't have to mean working in an office to have an impact. their commitment to enabling colleagues to thrive means that depending on role type you can have choice and flexibility in where you work and live, subject to your role, customer needs and our requirements.
Bank of Ireland have a hybrid working model, with home, agile hub and office based options available. We will always list a primary location which can be where you go for in person collaboration, and a location where you can best perform your role.
Please note you must live in the jurisdiction for the business to which you are contracted.
The prime location for this role will be Kilkenny or Tallaght, but a level of WFH will be available and can be discussed on the successful outcome of your application
QFA is the preferred qualification however applications from individuals who hold APA Loans, Regulations and Savings & Investments will be accepted on the understanding, that, if successful at interview, they will work towards attaining QFA within 18 months of being appointed to the role.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, (written and verbal).
- Proven financial sales experience
- Sales experience with proven track record
- Ability to take ownership and follow on customer's queries
- Demonstrated capability to put the customer first in every interaction
- Enthusiasm to adapt quickly in an fast paced, changing environment
- The required levels of competency are being achieved by you in line with role expectations
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org