Our client is a leading provider of IT, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
As a Content Community Specialist, you will be responsible for Content clarification - call businesses to make sure the contact details are appropriate and accurate.
· Independently analyse situations and problem-solve
· Ensure available content is ordered, delivered, ingested, reviewed, and goes live on time
· Coordinating package and asset deliveries
· Conducting store quality assurance
· Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
· Fluency in desired language (Finnish and English B2+)
· Proven written and oral communication skills
· Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
· Experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome)
· 1+ years of customer service experience
· 1-Year Fixed Contract
· Rotational Shift Pattern (Mon-Sun)
· Location: Dublin 3, WFH for now
- 25 days holiday + 9 days bank holiday
-Tax saver ticket
-PMI Private Medical Insurance
-Bike to work scheme
Send your CV now to Seol.email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else.