Cpl Marketing are working with a Professional services organisation who is looking for a passionate Content Manager to join the team on a permanent contract based in Dublin City Centre. The Content Manager will have experience growing an online community, developing content strategies, and managing a content team.
The day to day
· Manage content across all platforms, including email & social media.
· Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
· Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
· Produce and publish content, writing, editing and proof reading
· Build a brand & identify an online presence through the creation and distribution of multimedia content online.
· 4+ years’ experience in Content Writing role or related discipline
· Degree in Marketing, Journalism or another relevant field.
· Basic technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing.
· Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 01 947 6237 or email email@example.com