They are the world’s leading inbound all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform Their eco-system has over 64k customers in more than 100 countries using the platform and flywheel methodology to grow their business. There are over 300 app partners in the App Marketplace, and across the entire user base, including customers working with our free products, more than 700,000 apps have been installed.
In this role, you will join the German branch of their international EMEA team, which is working across three locations: Germany, the United Kingdom, and France. They love independent thinkers who are prepared to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc).
- Fully own the publication process by working in close collaboration with our German SEO strategist as well as our content agencies.
- Work closely with the SEO strategist and growth marketer in the team to identify trends.
- Build new relationships with external partners for guest-blogging opportunities.
- Analyze your content to understand how your inbound marketing activity is generating traffic and leads - and how we can grow it even faster.
- 2-5+ years of similar experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work with multiple teams.
- Experience of working in DACH Market.
- Can cover 12 months of parental leave fixed term with strong possibility of conversion to permanent contract.
- Permanent remote working available in Ireland, UK, or Germany.
- Health Insurance and Life Assurance.
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site.
- On-site gym and fitness workshops.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.