They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Be responsible for monetization integrity automation-related work, especially in model training and optimizing fields such as labeling/collecting/classifying image/text/audio/video, etc.
- Standardize and optimize model library management mechanism & labeling process and offer training for the outsourcing vendor team.
- Act as the 2nd line quality auditor to check vendor's labeling quality, participate in quality calibrations with BPO vendor teams, and make sure sustainable results to be delivered; fix the issues quickly and effectively.
- Participate in setting realistic KPI metrics for vendor's productivity and efficiency, keeping track, and driving efficient actions.
- Working experience in a major tech or social media company on labeling/model training, ads/content safety, training, or related experiences.
- English as a working language, and native/business level in German.
- Knowledge in computer science, model training, or machine learning is a plus.
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions.
- Proficient skills in MS Office.
- Ability to work rotational shifts 24/7.
- Permanent direct contract.
- Dublin City Centre brand new office.
- Remote onboarding provided.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.