My client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses
As a Content Moderator, you will be responsible for Content clarification (Doesn't involve sensitive content)- call businesses to make sure the contact details are okay and accurate.
You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to the clients, while making a larger impact on society.
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures will include calling up a B2B customer to verify the information and additional online research.
- Make outbound phone contact with clients in a courteous, professional and efficient manner.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
What we are looking for:
· Fluency in the desired language Czech
· Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
· Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
· Experience in a professional work environment(Recent graduates welcome)
Salary: Competitive salary
Location: WFH for now until further notice
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax saver ticket
- Bike to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- PMI Private Medical Insurance
- Relocation allowance
- And more...
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing companies. Be part of something amazing in 2022 and beyond If you are interested, please send me a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this link