Are you planning to join the Social Media industry in Ireland? Work using your Arabic speaking skills and learn a little bit more about this huge global business while you start a career in one of the largest companies in the world.
As a Community Operations Analyst you will help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time, based on the policies of this Social Media platform. You will be processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for a review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies.
Is important to highlight that the content you will be reviewing could be literally anything, so strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment is an essential to join this job opportunity.
Salary: €27K (Monthly pay).
Location: Sandyford – Dublin 18
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays).
Shifts*: Evening shift - 6:00 pm – 2:00 am. (business flexibility required)
Contract Type: Permanent
*No rotation between shifts
Successful applicants will have some office experience as well as a fluent level of English + Arabic. You will also need to be flexible to work weekends if required.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Validating, investigating and responding to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines.
- Understanding and performing content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
You will require:
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Fluency in English + Arabic.
- Knowledge about current affairs on the specific language market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to critically assess content strictly against client policies
Are you the right person for this job? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.