They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Conduct risk assessment work on the online content on the platform to deliver solid risk control.
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates.
- Provide insight and improve the overall process in risk investigation and the control.
- Work closely with and provide regular support to stakeholders such as policy team, product & system BP, sales team, etc.
- English as a working language and native-level fluency in Turkish.
- 1 year of working experience in content moderation, risk management, compliance operation, or customer service operation in a major tech company.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet, or other data analytical tool skills such as formulas and pivot tables.
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and quick learning skills.
- Ability to work in rotational shifts 24/7.
- Work eligibility in Ireland: EU passport, Stamp 4, etc.
- Permanent direct contract.
- Dublin City Centre brand new office.
- Remote onboarding provided while based in Ireland.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.