Continuous Improvement Manager
- Leading continuous improvement (CI) program, through example and practice.
- Developing annual Policy Deployment plans which feed into our overall mission and vision for the company.
- Leading GROWTTH® events, (TQM, Kaizens, VSM, A3, 5S etc) and systemising the output.
- Train, support, and coach everyone in the company in, Lean systems thinking, culture, behaviours & methodologies.
- Mentoring those who wish to achieve higher accreditations (lean systems Green & Black Belts).
- Working, with every team across the company, to deliver Year-on-Year saving through excellent project execution.
- Marketing the GROWTTH® program across the company and providing updates and reports to the wider company.
- Promote Health & Safety in everything you do, leading by example.
- Ensuring that “Sustainability” is a theme at the forefront of every project and task.
- Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company’s business.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These ‘other duties’ will be agreed with Management prior to any assignment.
- Demonstrable background in Continuous Improvement with a minimum of 3yrs experience leading in a ‘Lean’ role.
- Will have attained a Green or Black belt in lean systems.
- Engineering Degree/Masters (preference for TQM/Lean)
- Engaging personality, capable of bring people together to form strong productive teams.
- Have command of the subject and be able to represent the client on any forum.
Any applicant must have an existing work permit or visa in order to apply. (Stamp 4 or EU passport).