Our client, a state organisation, is seeking to recruit a Contract Architect.
The successful candidate will work in a flexible multi-disciplinary team under the direction of the Senior Architect and will undertake a range of duties on site and at the office based in Dublin.
The role involves:
- Production of project drawings, documentation
- Production of project schedules, specifications
- Production of project presentations, 3D modelling
- Recording, preparing and issuing Design Team meeting minutes
- Liaising with Design Team members, other consultants
- Auditing project designs for regulatory compliance
- Product research and production of technical details
- Preparation of Planning Permission application package
- Preparation of FSC application package - report and drawings
- Preparation of DAC application package - report and drawings
- Prepare with quality management and quality assurance documentation, risk management, H&S risk management
- Managing client requests
You will be required to have:
- a Degree qualification in Architecture, Architectural Technology or equivalent accredited by the RIAI/CIAT
- experience of working on a range of construction projects
- evidence to demonstrate knowledge of Building Regulations, Building Control Regulations and Planning Regulations
- knowledge of the CWMF contracts and procurement procedures
- ability to work with an ISO 9001:2015 accredited quality assurance system
- be able to demonstrate good capacity in relation to risk management planning
- good interpersonal skills, is personally trustworthy and has awareness of security issues and commitment to the project.
Immediate and attractive contract role based in Dublin. Huge potential to extend, develop and enhance your career. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidate’s qualifications, experience, suitability and fit for the role.
Facilities and equipment will be provided on-site and within the office, including: Laptop computer and all associated hardware and software required to carry out duties.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Rob Kiernan E :- firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +353 1 6390390