I have an excellent opportunity to join a highly established, mid-sized pharmaceutical company working on a number of exciting products. This role requires an experienced Contracts Associate with experience in working through complex third-party contract process to understand information and to deliver desired outcomes.
Job title: Contracts Associate
Team: Compliance / Finance
Reports to: Finance Director / dotted line to compliance officer
Location: Chiswick, West London
WFH: Flexible with fully remote working options
Salary:£45 - £47K
Benefits: 12% bonus + 8% - 10% pension + other benefits
• To be the first point of contact for contract related matters, including commercial pricing, service agreements, & compliance agreements
• To manage the Contract Management Process and related systems ensuring a high level of governance & quality aligned company SOP’s
• Act as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics, and safety; putting patients at the centre of all actions by consistent business behaviour that complies with applicable laws, industry codes and supports Chugai’s reputation
• Work closely with the Commercial Team to draft, process and submit Commercial Agreements & tenders with Healthcare Providers (e.g. the NHS, Private providers)
• Review, approve or amend when necessary prepared Healthcare Compliance Agreements and Marketing/Service Agreements
• Liaise with and be the first point of contract for Local teams as well as European colleagues, including Sales, Marketing and Medical Affairs, for contract related matters.
• Regularly audit to ensure the company’s compliance to SOP & governance process, & support the Compliance officer during HQ audits
• Ensure contracts follow internal SOPs/processes and legal requirements
• Ensure contracts folder is up to date with latest reviewed/approved templates
• Support the training for stakeholders, on internal contract related processes and systems
• Work independently, yet collaborating effectively with cross-functional departments
To apply for this position, or to discuss next steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV and your current availability.