Due to continued growth we our client who is based in Dungiven is seeking to appoint a Contracts Manager to provide senior level management expertise across a range of projects, in the UK and Ireland. You will have a proven track record in project managing at this level, within the construction sector.
This role is primarily office based but will involve occasional travel to sites across the UK & Ireland to attend progress meetings, pre-contract site meetings and to oversee general performance of Installation Managers and their fitting teams. You will report directly to the General Manager / Managing Director.
Main aspects of the role:
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of installation projects to prestige clients in the UK and Ireland.
- Day to day co-ordination with the Operations team to ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with pre-planned manufacturing schedules and Master Programmes.
- Manage and co-ordinate Installation Teams across the UK and Ireland to produce effective Fitting Plans coordinating the ongoing Fitting jobs with the Snagging & Customer Care diary to make best use of resources.
- This will involve liaising with UK & Ireland Installation Managers.
- Produce Service Improvement Plans as required.
- Manage relationships with approved installers/Fitters on site.
- Manage & co-ordinate the Customer Care / After-Sales Department on all projects. You will be responsible for ensuring that your team:
- Log all reported issues using available software.
- Manage these issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Organise the materials and labour to deal with such reported issues.
- Provide top level communication with customers at all times.
- Produce Service Improvement Plans in accordance with reported and reoccurring issues.
- Assist in the recruitment, performance appraisal and development of all staff involved in your projects.
- Review existing procedures and work practices and develop effective solutions to deliver a consistently high-quality service to the client.
- Compliance with Health & Safety Regulations, ensuring that procedures are implemented throughout the operations under your responsibility.
- 3+ Years’ Contracts/Project Management experience
- Capable of managing multiple projects and any given time
- Experience dealing with customers/clients and resolving any issues
- Excellent organisation & problem-solving skills