Due to continued expansion within the group, our client, a leading mechanical services contracting company now requires a Contracts Manager to join their team of leading professionals based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects.
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement cost and value procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in time to Senior Management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management and our QHSE Department to continue to achieve first class QHSE practices.
- Foster productive, collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Third Level Qualification in Building Services
- Credible technical ability, with a minimum of 8 years experience working in Building Services for the contractor.
- A self-starter who can work to deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have worked as a Mechanical Contracts Manager or as a Senior Project Manager in Ireland or UK.
- Proven track record of managing M&E projects from initial stages through to handover.
- An ability to deal with complexity.
- Good Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Good communicator at all levels.
Attractive role to be part of an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for their clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate. The ideal candidate can expect a salary c 60,000 per annum.
Interested candidates please apply with up to date CV to email@example.com or call Sandra Brennan on +353 86 6078980.