In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital in Ireland and is the only Level 1 trauma centre in the Republic of Ireland – an accreditation given because of the very wide range of specialties delivered by the hospital. CUH has a bed capacity of 572 and wide range of specialties including General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Neuroscience, Cardiac Service, Orthopaedics, Renal, Vascular, Ophthalmology, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Maxillary-Facial, Paediatrics, Intensive Care, Haematology and Burns.
The hospital is a primary teaching hospital with close alliances to University College Cork. In 2019 CUH had 69,982 presentations to the Emergency Department, 222,115 outpatient attendances and 31,769 inpatient discharges.
CUH currently employs 3,488.26 (WTE) staff of multiple professions and is the primary teaching hospital for the Faculty of Health and Science in University College Cork.
- Neuro medical
- renal medicine
Onsite adaptation is available where necessary.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with full registration on the general division of the NMBI or eligible for same.
- EU applicants must present with a minimum of 1 years current acute hospital experience.
- Nurses who have trained and recently graduated in the UK are also sought
- Non-EU trained applicants must present with a minimum 3 years experience in their chosen specialty. At least 2 years must have been in a 200bed+ Middle Eastern internationally accredited hospital within the past year.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Apply today in confidence to Kerry Steyn on +353 21 4944878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org