Working Hours: Flexible, 38h week
Salary: €40,000 - €55,000 (DOE)
Location: Luxembourg (currently WFH but candidates must be based in this area and be ready to go back to the office)
This position is suitable for fluent German speakers with minimum of 2 years’ experience from a directly related position in a similar quality organization or from real estate or an audit background.
The ideal candidate will be working towards a recognized professional qualification, have a strong academic background and be highly numerate with drive and enthusiasm, which is compatible with the organization. Experience in accounts preparation, ideally on real estate structures would be advantageous.
- Preparation of Managed Entities’ annual financial statements in accordance with FRS 102 or IFRS in a timely manner for manager review.
- Preparation of monthly /quarterly NAVs for fund clients for Manager review including recording and reviewing valuations of underlying investments
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts for various entities adhering to client deadlines.
- Recording property movements for real estate entities, including calculations of deferred income and lease incentive adjustment
- Recording of all movements in Managed Entities’ investment portfolios, including listed and private equity investments, and reconciliations of accounting records to broker statements in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Control and reconciliation of clients’ purchase ledgers and preparation of VAT and CIS returns for review.
- Reconciliation of Managed Entities’ bank accounts in accordance with the Company’s procedures, including the clearance of reconciling items and reporting issues to the administration teams.
- Opening nominal ledgers for new entities, performing take on and closing ledgers at the end of the year.
- To perform all work thoroughly and accurately demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- To adhere to all reporting deadlines for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- To maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and security in terms of customer affairs and papers.
- To ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with Company internal procedures.
- To monitor your own performance against personal and development targets.
- To identify areas where further training is required and bring these to the attention of the Team’s management
- To ensure compliance with the Company’s professional conduct, quality, and ethical standards.
- To develop and maintain good staff relations generally within the Company.
- Understand how to manage relationships with clients and communicate with them appropriately
Bachelor’s degree is a must requirement (Economics, Accountancy, Business, and related studies).
We are a leading provider of alternative asset and corporate administration, financial reporting, funds, and family office solutions. Our inclusive culture recognizes that committed staff are at the heart of every successful business and we seek to recruit talented individuals who are looking to develop their own skills whilst working as part of a close-knit team delivering exceptional service to clients.
Our client base includes sovereign entities, multi-national corporations, fund managers, high net worth families and private individuals across a wide geographic range. We work closely with our clients and their professional advisors to build long lasting relationships.