Corporate Finance Manager
Our client has an opportunity for a Corporate Finance Manager to work closely alongside the firm’s Partners. The position will involve assisting clients on all aspects of the business lifecycle, including selling and buying, growth, and fund raising. The role is challenging and varied and would ideally suit someone with a corporate finance consultancy background.
- Liaising with financial institutions re borrowing/restructuring
- Investment decisions
- Transaction advisory
- Preparing business plans and financial projections
- Expert advisory (family law matters and shareholder disputes)
- Strong computer skills, to include Microsoft Office applications
- Involvement in due diligence, valuation, financial modelling as well as other corporate finance aspects.
Key Requirements / Experience
- Qualified Accountant, min 5 years PQE
- Ideally, minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information
- Enthusiastic and confident with excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, delegate where necessary and work as part of a wider team
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving